Yup, that’s it. That’s all you need for what I solemnly promise will be some of the best biscuits you are ever going to eat. The combination of the sour cream and the butter makes these babies taste like they are already buttered. And how fabulous is that?
Almost as good is the fact that all you need to do is mix up these three ingredients, scoop the batter into a muffin tin, bake them until they are golden, and then try and exercise enough self control not to eat them all in one sitting. Not that anyone would ever do that. (Right, honey?)
I’ll stop now and let you get to baking some butter biscuits, because I don’t want you to go another minute without this deliciousness. Secret weapon recipes!
Serves: 12 biscuits
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 stick butter, melted (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup sour cream (don't use lowfat for this recipe please!)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Mix together Bisquick, melted butter and sour cream. Spoon into ungreased 12 serving muffin tin.
- 3. Bake for 15-20 minutes until just golden.
- 4. Cool for 5 minutes and serve warm.
- 5. Yup, that's really all there is to it!