Start by lining a square 8 inch baking pan with two pieces of non-stick foil. Do not skip this step or you will be weeping into your pan of Nutella brownies that won’t come out of the pan. A little foil is a wonderful thing.
Now mix up a jar of Nutella with a couple of eggs, a little flour, some vanilla and cinnamon and some chopped walnuts. Yup, it’s really that easy. Now scoop the whole thing into your foil-lined pan and bake it up for about 15 minutes.
Now comes the excruciatingly hard part. You must wait until the Nutella brownies are cool before you cut them and eat them. This will go a little bit faster if you take the ends of the foil that is lining the pan and lift the brownies out and place them on a rack. Don’t take the foil off until you are ready to cut them. Once eternities have passed and the brownies are cool, cut them up into squares and dig on in.
Serves: Serves 9-16, depending on how big you decide to make your brownies!
- One 13 ounce jar of Nutella
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 and line an 8 inch square baking pan with non-stick foil. Use two pieces so that you have a little overhang of foil on both sides.
- Mix the Nutella with the eggs until well combined, then stir in the flour, vanilla and cinnamon. Stir in the nuts.
- Spoon batter into the prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack (after the foil has cooled down you can gently lift the brownies out using the edges of the foil - this will cool it a little faster).
- When cool, cut into squares and enjoy!