Serves: Serves 6-8
- 8 ounces cooked ham
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Process ham in food processor until finely chopped.
- 2. Add cream cheese, mayo and mustard and pulse a few more times until mixed. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl.
- 3. Stir in shallot and parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with crackers or veggies.
Adapted from Bon Appetit