Lobster Caesar Salad
Turn your Caesar salad into an elegant main course with the addition of tender lobster chunks. Lobster Caesar salad is a dinner party home run!
- Author: Kate Morgan Jackson
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 appetizer or 2 main course portions 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 egg yolk
- Juice from 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup country-style bread, torn into bite-sized pieces
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- One small head romaine lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces
- 2 lobsters, steamed, shelled, cooled and torn into bite-sized pieces (your supermarket or fish market will steam them for you)
- Parmesan cheese shavings for garnish
- Make dressing by combining dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid and shaking until well mixed.
- Make croutons by brushing bread pieces with olive oil, sprinkling lightly with salt and pepper and baking at 350 until golden, about 15 minutes.
- Assemble salad by placing lettuce, lobster and croutons in a large bowl. Pour dressing over and toss gently with washed hands.
- Divide salad among plates, garnish with shaved Parmesan and more ground pepper and serve.
Keywords: lobster Caesar salad recipe