Devil’s Food Butterfinger Cake
Devil’s Food Butterfinger Cake. Warm chocolate cake with caramel sauce, whipped cream and crushed Butterfinger candy bars. Now THAT’S devilish.
- Author: Kate Morgan Jackson
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- 1 box devil’s food cake mix
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 ounce jar caramel topping
- 1 12 ounce container whipped topping (aka Cool Whip. Or make your own by whipping 1 cup heavy cream with 1/4 cup confectioner’s sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla until soft peaks form.)
- 1–2 Butterfinger bars, crushed
- Prepare the cake according to package directions. You can use either a 9×13 pan or a springform pan
- Immediately after removing the cake from the oven, poke several holes in it with a fork or a skewer. Mix the condensed milk with the caramel topping and spread over the entire cake.
- Cool cake completely, and if you made this in a springform pan, release the cake sides. Spread the whipped topping over the top, and sprinkle the crushed Butterfinger over the topping.
- Stand back!
Keywords: kid friendly devil's food butterfinger cake, vegetarian better than everything cake