Baby Banana Gingerbreads
Banana bread meets gingerbread in these easy little mini-loaves! So grab those bananas and bake up a batch with this delicious holiday recipe.
- Author: Kate Morgan Jackson
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 3 mini loaves 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 medium very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 3 eggs
- Powdered sugar for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375, and grease three mini loaf pans (5x3x2).
- Combine flour, sugar, ginger, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in banana, butter and molasses until well blended, about 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Stir in eggs until well combined.
- Divide batter among loaf pans and bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in the pans for about 15 minutes, then continue cooling on wire racks.
- When completely cool, gently spoon powdered sugar into a wire mesh strainer, and shake the strainer over the loaves to garnish.
Keywords: kid friendly banana bread with ginger, vegetarian baby banana gingerbread recipe