This easy recipe for pasta with creamed spinach sauce turns your favorite steakhouse side dish into a delectable pasta topping!
- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 pound baby spinach
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the fettucine according to package directions in heavily salted water. Scoop out a cup of pasta water and set it aside before you drain it.
- While the pasta is cooking, let’s make the sauce! Put the butter and garlic in a large deep skillet over medium high heat until the butter is melted. Add the spinach and cook it up until it is wilted.
- Pour in the cream and bring it to a simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the cooked pasta and give it a few good tosses with tongs until everything is mixed together well.
- Divide your creamy dreamy pasta among bowls, sprinkle with the walnuts and parmesan cheese and serve!
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying (without any extra cost to you)! Thanks for using them to keep our kitchen cooking…xoxo!