This fix it and forget it recipe for slow cooker brown sugar pulled chicken is great on its own or as a sandwich!
- Place the chicken in your slow cooker.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together and pour over the chicken, making sure you get a little bit underneath.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours until chicken is done.
- Using two forks, shred the chicken right there in the slow cooker.
- Serve over rice, potatoes, in tortillas or in burger buns!
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying (without any extra cost to you)! Thanks for using them to keep our kitchen cooking…xoxo!