This quick and easy recipe for an iced lemonade cocktail is a refreshing summery thirst quencher for the grown-ups to enjoy!
- Juice and zest from one lemon
- ½ cup sugar, plus extra for the rim
- 1 cup water
- 10 ice cubes, plus extra for serving
- ½ cup vodka
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Place the lemon juice and zest, ½ cup sugar, 1 cup water, 10 ice cubes and ½ cup of vodka into your handy blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Dip the rims of two glasses into water, then into some sugar.
- Fill glasses with ice.
- Pour the lemonade cocktail into the glasses, garnish with mint and say cheers!