Why should breakfast have all the fun? Hold the ketchup and bring on the bacon and eggs with this easy recipe for a bacon and egg burger!
- 1 pound ground chuck, divided into 4 patties
- 4 slices bacon, cut in half
- 4 eggs
- 4 English muffins, split
- Softened butter
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium high heat until done to your liking. Drain on paper towels, leaving the drippings in the pan.
- Toast the muffins until just starting to brown at the edges. Butter both halves, and place the bottom halves on plates. Top with two bacon halves.
- Cook burgers in the bacon drippings over medium high heat, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to muffins.
- Cook the eggs over easy in the pan with the drippings, cooking until the whites are just set, flipping carefully and cooking for another 10 seconds. Transfer eggs to top of burgers.
- Top with muffin tops and serve with lots of napkins…these are delicious but drippy!