This tropical Cobb salad trades the usual ingredients for shrimp and fruit with a citrus dressing for a delicious and refreshing light supper!
- 1 pound of small to medium shrimp, peeled
- Juice from 2 oranges (about 1/3 cup or so)
- Juice from one lime
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 small head of romaine lettuce, rinsed and torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup chopped cashews
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil, add the shrimp, and simmer until they are cooked through, about 3-5 minutes. Drain and run cold water over them until they are cool.
- Make the dressing: put the orange juice, lime juice, olive oil and pepper in a small jar and shake shake shake until mixed. Set aside.
- Divide the lettuce among four plates. Put the shrimp in a line down the middle of each plate, and put lines of pineapple, mango, tomatoes and cheese on the side.
- Drizzle dressing over the top, sprinkle with cashews and serve!
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying (without any extra cost to you)! Thanks for using them to keep our kitchen cooking…xoxo!