This easy recipe for steak with chimichurri sauce adds a simple little sass to your supper with a quick parsley, garlic and olive oil sauce!
- One flank steak, about 1.5 pounds or so
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil (more as needed)
- Season steak with salt and pepper and grill to your liking, about 5 minutes per side for medium rare.
- While steak is resting after being grilled, make chimichurri sauce: add all ingredients except olive oil to food processor and process until parsley and garlic are well-chopped.
- Add olive oil in a steady stream through processor tube until the sauce is a nice thick consistency.
- Slice steak against the grain, and garnish with sauce.
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying (without any extra cost to you)! Thanks for using them to keep our kitchen cooking…xoxo!