This easy breezy recipe for shrimp potato salad with mustard dressing comes with a little zing and a little sweetness! The perfect light supper.
- 1 ½ pounds baby potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Juice from one lemon
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 scallions, chopped
- Honey for drizzling (optional but so good!)
- Place the potatoes in a pot of water and bring to a simmer. Simmer until tender, about 10-15 minutes. Drain and rinse under cool water.
- Fill the pot with water again and bring to a simmer. Add the shrimp and cook until just opaque, about 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cool water.
- Make the dressing by combining lemon juice, olive oil and both mustards in a jar and shaking vigorously.
- Cut the potatoes in half and add to a mixing bowl with the shrimp and the scallions. Toss gently. Drizzle on the dressing until the salad is dressed to your liking.
- Divide among plates, drizzle on a little honey and serve!
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying!