Jazz up your seafood supper with this quick and easy recipe for roasted salmon with avocado salsa. A colorful and deliciously healthy dinner!
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 shallot, peeled and chopped
- Juice from ½ lime
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless salmon filets, 4-6 ounces each (see note)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil or parchment paper.
- While the oven is preheating, combine the avocado, tomatoes, shallot, lime juice and sea salt in a small bowl.
- Place the salmon filets skin side down on the baking sheet (if they have a narrow end, tuck it under) and brush the top with olive oil. Now roast until just done, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer the salmon to warmed plates, spoon the avocado salsa on top and serve!
You can also get one larger piece of salmon and cut it into pieces!