This ridiculously easy peach crumble is a real crowd pleaser! Just don’t tell them how crazily easy it is as they come back for dessert seconds.
- One 25 ounce jar of peaches in light syrup
- 1 15.25 ounce package yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter (8 tablespoons) cut into 16 pieces
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Layer your crumble ingredients in a 9 x 13 pan in the following order: first, one 25 ounce can of peaches with their syrup, followed by one 15.25 ounce package of yellow cake mix sprinkled on top of the peaches, 1 stick of butter that you have cut into 16 pieces dropped on top of the cake mix, one cup of brown sugar sprinkled over the whole thing and finally a half cup of chopped walnuts.
- Do your best to add each of these ingredients all around the pan as best you can, but don’t stir! Each one just gets scattered on top of the one before.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream. Or eat it with a spoon right out of the baking dish.
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying (without any extra cost to you)! Thanks for using them to keep our kitchen cooking…xoxo!