Your favorite side dish takes on an amazing fall flavor with this easy recipe for pumpkin mashed potatoes!
- 3 large Yukon Gold potatoes
- 6 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 cup whole milk, warmed
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup shredded Fontina cheese
- Sea salt and pepper
- Scrub potatoes and cut them into even sized chunks. Put them in a pot, cover them with water, bring the water to a boil and simmer them up until they are tender, about 15 minutes (a paring knife should slide in easily) Drain and put them back in the pot.
- Add butter and mash with a potato masher. Add the milk and mash again.
- Stir in pumpkin and cheese. Taste and season as needed with salt and pepper and serve it up!
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying (without any extra cost to you)! Thanks for using them to keep our kitchen cooking…xoxo!