- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (from 8–10 limes)
- ½ cup clear tequila
- ¼ cup Triple Sec
- ¼ cup simple syrup (see note)
- Sugar for garnish
- 1 ½ cups Proscecco
- Lime slices for garnish
- Pour the lime juice, tequila, Triple Sec and simple syrup into a pitcher and stir until combined.
- Pour sugar onto a small plate. Run a piece of lime all around the edge of the glasses to get them a little wet, and then turn them over and twist them in the sugar until it covers the rim.
- Fill up the glasses with ice, and then fill each one half full of the tequila lime mixture. Now pour in the proscecco until the glass is full.
- Garnish with a lime slice and cheers!