For Thanksgiving or anytime when a whole pecan pie is just a little too much, try this recipe for pecan pie muffins!
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup light or dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 8 tablespoons melted butter
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Cinnamon sugar for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a muffin pan with baking cups to fill 9 holes. Give them a good spritz with cooking spray.
- Stir up the pecans, sugar and flour in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs until they are a little foamy. Add the butter, then pour the egg and butter mixture into the flour mixture and stir it up until all the ingredients are just combined.
- Spoon the batter into baking cups, filling each one about 3/4s full. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Take the muffins out and let them cool on a cooling rack. These babies are delicious just as they are, but to be extra festive you can adorn them with a spritz of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar!
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying!