This classic dessert recipe comes together with just four ingredients and no baking! Oreo Chocolate Icebox Cake is sure to be a favorite.
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 13 ounce packages Oreo Thins
- Beat cream, sugar and vanilla in a mixer until cream is whipped into soft peaks.
- Spread ¼ cup whipped cream on a round cake plate (this is to hold the first cookies in place). Arrange 7 cookies in a circle, with one cookie in the middle.
- Spread about ¾ cups whipped cream over the cookie circle. Place another 7 cookies in the same design. Repeat with the remaining cream and cookies, ending with a layer of cream (you will have some cookies left over – save them!)
- Pop the cake in the fridge for about 8 hours (overnight is even better if you can!)
- Right before serving, crumble up those last cookies and sprinkle on top.
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying!