This no bake strawberry banana icebox cake is a perfect summer dessert! Fresh fruit and pudding melt into graham crackers for a soft and scrumptious flavor.
- One 5.1 ounce package instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk (to make the pudding)
- 27 graham cracker squares
- 3 large bananas, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced, plus a few extra for garnish
- Canned whipped cream for garnish
- Prepare the pudding according to package directions and set aside.
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with plastic wrap, letting the wrap extend out over the sides of the pan.
- Put 9 of the graham crackers in a single layer of the pan (don’t worry if they don’t totally cover the bottom)
- Spread 1/3 of the pudding over the graham crackers. If you have one, an offset spatula works great for this!
- Put a single layer of sliced strawberries over the custard, then a layer of sliced banana.
- Add another layer of graham crackers, then pudding, then strawberries, then banana.
- Spread the rest of the pudding on top of the bananas, then top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Take the extended edges of the plastic wrap and bring it up over the cake, give the whole thing a light smoosh, then pop it in the fridge for at least 3 hours (and overnight is fine too!)
- When you are ready to serve it, lift the cake out using the edges of the plastic wrap as handles, and slide it on to a serving plate (I like to use a big spatula to help it along).
- Spritz the top of the cake with whipped cream, garnish with strawberries and serve it up!
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying (without any extra cost to you)! Thanks for using them to keep our kitchen cooking…xoxo!