This easy, pretty mimosa fruit salad pairs your favorite brunch cocktail with colorful fruit for the perfect delicious treat!
- ½ watermelon, cut into bite sized cubes
- 1 pint blueberries, rinsed
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and cut in halves or quarters
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup champagne or prosecco
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Combine all the fruit in a pretty bowl and gently toss.
- Combine the juice and champagne in a measuring cup and drizzle over the fruit.
- Garnish with mint and serve!
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying (without any extra cost to you)! Thanks for using them to keep our kitchen cooking…xoxo!