This speedy recipe for lemon garlic lobster pasta tastes like summer on a plate! The buttery, lemony, cheesy, garlicky sauce will have them asking for seafood seconds.
- 8 ounces linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups cooked lobster meat, torn into bite-sized pieces
- Juice from one lemon
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley or basil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions in salted water. Scoop out a cup of pasta water before draining.
- While the pasta is cooking, put the butter and olive oil in a large deep skillet over medium high heat. When the butter is melted, add the garlic and stir for one minute. Add the lobster meat and stir until heated through.
- Add the cooked pasta and toss. Add the lemon juice, Parmesan cheese and toss again, drizzling in enough of the pasta water to make a light sauce. Add the parsley or basil and toss one more time.
- Divide among warmed plates and serve.
Lobster: There are all kinds of ways to get cooked lobster without having to wrangle it yourself. You can ask your supermarket to steam a live one for you, or you can use cooked frozen lobster. Check out some other lobster tips at the top of this article!
Garlic: I know you might be tempted to grab that convenient bottle of garlic powder, but resist and use the fresh stuff for this recipe…it really makes a flavor difference.
Lemon: The same thing goes for the lemon…use a fresh one for the juice instead of the bottle. This lobster supper deserves it, and so do you!