Transform your lunch and clean out your fridge with this speedy recipe for kitchen sink tuna salad. A scrumptious mix of flavors and textures!
- 1 six ounce can tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- ¼ cup nuts (any kind), chopped
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese or ranch dressing
- Chopped scallions for garnish
- Toasted bread crumbs for garnish
- Combine all ingredients and toss.
- Serve it up on a bed of lettuce, on your favorite bread, or all by itself!
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying!