Skip the mayo and bring on the avocado with this fast and easy recipe for guacamole tuna salad! It’s a perfect brunch or lunch treat.
- One 7 ounce can or jar of tuna (preferably packed in oil)
- One avocado
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 stalks of celery, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Put tuna in mixing bowl and flake into pieces with two forks.
- Peel and pit the avocado and mash the insides until thoroughly mashed. Add lemon juice and stir until mixed.
- Add avocado and celery to tuna and stir until mixed through. Add cherry tomatoes and a grinding of fresh pepper and mix again.
- Divide among plates (or put onto bread if you are making sandwiches) and serve!