Mint tea made with fresh mint and hot water, in your teacup in less than ten minutes! There’s nothing more comforting than a cup of fresh mint tea.
- 4–5 stalks of fresh mint, with stems
- 4 cups boiling water
- Sugar or honey, if desired
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- While water is boiling, fill a 4-6 cup teapot to the brim with hot water from the tap, and let it sit until the tea water boils.
- When the tea water is boiling, empty the now-warm teapot. Roll the mint between your palms until it is slightly crushed. Place in teapot.
- Pour boiling water over the crushed mint, cover the teapot, and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Pour into your favorite teacup, inhale deeply, and enjoy!
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying!