This easy recipe for deviled chicken adds a little sass to your chicken dinner with the help of some mustard and shallots!
- 4 thick, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup grainy mustard
- 1 chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Chopped parsley or other little greens for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Brush the olive oil on the foil.
- Combine the mustard, shallot and cumin. Slather it on both sides of the chicken and place the chicken on the pan.
- Roast for 15 minutes or until an instant read thermometer 165. Slice into thick pieces and serve.
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying!