This easy recipe for creamy feta cheese mashed potatoes adds a tangy cheesy flavor to everyone’s favorite side dish!
- 4 medium sized Yukon Gold potatoes
- ¼ cup milk
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, room temperature and broken into crumbles, plus extra for garnish
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Salt and pepper
- Scrub the potatoes well (no need to peel them unless you want to!) and cut them into quarters. Place them in a medium size pot, cover with water and bring to a simmer. Cook until tender, about 10-15 minutes and drain.
- Return the potatoes to the pot and mash with a potato masher (or you can rice them if you have a potato ricer).
- Add the milk, cheese and butter and mash again until they are the consistency that you like. Scatter some more crumbled feta on top, season to taste with salt and pepper and serve!
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying!