Your favorite state fair food now comes in bite size form with this super easy recipe for corn dog bites! The perfect kid-friendly nibble.
- One 8.5 ounce package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 4 hot dogs, cut into 6 pieces each
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray a 24 serving mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Put the muffin mix, egg and milk into a bowl and mix until just combined.
- Fill the muffin tins 1/3 full with the batter. Pop a hot dog section in each of the muffin openings and then cover with batter, leaving a little room at the top because the batter is going to rise.
- Bake for 15 minutes, and then let the corn dog bites cool for a few minutes before taking them out of the pan.
- Serve with mustard and ketchup on the side. Yum!