Turn your favorite chicken noodle soup into a summery chicken noodle salad with this easy recipe!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup white wine (see note)
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 6 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped scallions for garnish
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large deep skillet over medium high heat. Add carrots and celery and stir until just tender, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Add wine to skillet and bring to a simmer. Add remaining butter and stir until melted.
- Return veggies to skillet along with cooked linguine and chicken. Toss until well combined. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Divide among plates and garnish with scallions. Can be served hot or at room temperature.
You can swap chicken broth for the white wine if you like!