Traditional antipasto ingredients team with lettuce and a tangy dressing in this chopped antipasto salad recipe!
- 1 head romaine lettuce, rinsed and chopped
- 8 ounces cooked ham steak, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 4 ounces salami, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, or 2 jars of marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed (or try the little mozzarella balls)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar salad dressing
- Any or all of the following: olives, roasted red peppers, marinated mushrooms, etc etc!
- Place all ingredients except dressing in a large bowl and toss gently.
- Slowly add either salad dressing or the liquid from the marinated artichoke hearts, tasting as you go, until it has the amount of flavor you like.
- Divide among plates and serve it up!
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying!