This easy breezy recipe for chilled shrimp and peach salad combines tender shrimp with sweet peaches, mint and lemon for the perfect brunch and lunch dish!
- 1 pound medium or large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- Juice and zest from one lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 peaches, pitted and cut into wedges
- ½ cup fresh mint, chopped, with extra for garnish
- Bring a pot of water to boil and add the shrimp and Old Bay. Cook the shrimp for 3 minutes or until done, and then pop them in a bowl of ice water so they stop cooking.
- Put the lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil and pepper in a small jar and shake to blend.
- Drain the shrimp and put them in a mixing bowl with the peach slices. Drizzle on the dressing and toss. Add the chopped mint and toss again.
- Divide among plates, garnish with mint leaves and serve!
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying!