Chili dogs plus a little cheese turn into one of the world’s easiest suppers. Try this easy recipe for chili dog casserole tonight!
- 2 cups chili (or one 15 ounce can of prepared chili, if you want to totally throw caution to the wind)
- 6 hot dogs
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 425
- Spread 1 cup of chili in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Roll up each hot dog in a tortilla and place seam side down on the chili.
- Pour the remaining chili over the row of hot dogs.
- Scatter the cheese over the whole thing.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying (without any extra cost to you)! Thanks for using them to keep our kitchen cooking…xoxo!