This easy three ingredient recipe for brown sugar bacon cashews is the perfect nibble with a cocktail!
- 4 slices bacon, chopped into ½ inch pieces
- 2 cups cashews (salted or unsalted is fine)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Place bacon in a skillet and cook until crispy. Scoop it out with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel, leaving the drippings in the skillet.
- Put the cashews and brown sugar in the skillet and stir until the sugar is melted.
- Pour the cashews onto a piece of parchment paper or nonstick foil and let them cool. (After they are cooled you may want to pat them with a paper towel to absorb any excess bacon drippings.)
- When they are cooled, mix them with the bacon, pour them into a bowl and watch them disappear!
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying!