This one bowl recipe for banana breakfast cookies is the perfect healthy treat to start your day, with lots of flavor and zero added sugar!
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup raisins
- 2 cups old fashioned style oatmeal (not steel cut)
- ½ cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 and line a cookie sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and stir it all up until well combined.
- Drop by generous spoonfuls onto the cookie sheet, molding them into cookie shapes with clean hands.
- Bake for 30 minutes and then cool completely on a cooling rack.
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying!