Is there anything more wonderful than perfect chicken noodle soup? Here’s a recipe for The Best, Easiest, Quickest Chicken Noodle Soup Ever!
- 1 split bone-in chicken breast (or two cups of shredded cooked chicken)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Two 32 ounce boxes of chicken broth
- Two large carrots, sliced
- Two stalks celery, sliced
- One leek, sliced or one sweet onion, peeled chopped
- 1 cup short pasta (bow-ties, egg noodles, etc_
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375. Place chicken skin side up on baking sheet lined with foil. Rub olive oil onto chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 50 minutes and then cool until chicken is cool enough to shred with your fingers. Discard bones and skin.
- Heat broth until simmering. Add carrots, celery, leek or onion and pasta and cook until pasta is done, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in parsley and chicken and season to taste. Ladle into bowls and serve.
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying (without any extra cost to you)! Thanks for using them to keep our kitchen cooking…xoxo!