This easy cheesy bacon pasta frittata combines pasta and veggies (and bacon!) in a kid-friendly one skillet supper that will have them asking for seconds!
- 10 slices bacon, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 9 ounces baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- While pasta is cooking, mix the eggs, sour cream and 1 cup cheese together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Cook bacon in a 10 inch oven-safe skillet over medium high heat until done. Scoop out the bacon and drain on paper towels, leaving the drippings in the skillet.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- Add the pasta and bacon and toss with tongs until everything is combined. Pour in the egg mixture and toss again. Cook over medium heat until the edges just start to set, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top, transfer to the oven and cook until the frittata is set, about 10 minutes.
- Remove, let cool for 5 minutes or so and then cut into wedges and serve!