Toss the bag and make easy homemade tortilla chips! Simple and delicious for all your snack attack needs, and works with both flour and corn tortillas.
- 8 tortillas (flour or corn both work great)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment (just to make clean-up easier).
- Cut the tortillas into 8 wedges – a pizza cutter works great for this!
- Toss the wedges with the canola oil, and lay them in a single layer on the baking sheet (it’s okay if there is a little overlap here and there). Sprinkle on some sea salt.
- Pop them in the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until the edges are starting to turn golden.
- Cool and enjoy!