This easy one bowl frittata recipe combines chicken and spinach in a cheesy egg mixure that bakes up to tender perfection in your oven. A perfect brunch treat!
- 6 eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 6 ounces baby spinach, cooked
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a deep dish pie pan with cooking spray.
- Add the milk to the eggs and whisk until well combined. Stir in the chicken, spinach and cheese. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with pepper and bake for 45 minutes or until set.
- Cut into wedges and serve it up!