This easy recipe for tender ravioli with baby spinach and bacon sauce is not only bursting with great flavors, it’s also ready in 15 minutes!
- 1 pound ravioli (fresh or frozen)
- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- 8 cups baby spinach
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus extra for garnish
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions. Drain and divide among bowls.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes. Scoop it out on to a paper towel lined plate.
- Add the spinach to the bacon drippings along with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Toss until the spinach is wilted, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir the bacon and parmesan cheese into the spinach until well-combined. Spoon the mixture over the ravioli, garnish with a little extra parmesan and serve!