Got leftover pie? Turn it into a brand new dessert by whirling up some leftover pie milkshakes with this fast and easy recipe!
- 3/4 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 slice pie, broken up (see note)
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- Place ice cream, milk and pie in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Divide among two ice cream dishes. Top with whipped cream, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and enjoy!
I’ve made this with pumpkin pie (my favorite!), apple pie and chocolate cream pie, and so far it has worked every time, so I think you are golden using any kind of pie!