This easy recipe for sheet pan broccoli ricotta pasta mixes tender pasta with crispy roasted broccoli and dollops of creamy ricotta for a fun weeknight supper!
- 2 pounds broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 12 ounces campanelle pasta
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces really good ricotta cheese
- Preheat your oven to 425 and line a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- Put the broccoli, olive oil and sea salt in a mixing bowl and toss until the broccoli is coated with the olive oil. Spread the broccoli in a single layer on that baking sheet.
- Pop the baking sheet in the oven and roast the broccoli until it is starting to get crispy, about 20 minutes. Take it out and set aside.
- While the broccoli is roasting, cook the pasta according to package directions and drain.
- While the pasta is cooking, mix up the Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs and pepper.
- Spread the cooked pasta on the baking sheet, mixing it around with the roasted broccoli. Nestle spoonfuls of the ricotta in between and on top of the pasta and broccoli. Scatter the bread crumb mixture over it all and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Turn the oven on to broil and roast until everything is sizzling and starting to get a little golden, about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve on warmed plates.