This easy recipe for ravioli with white wine tomato sauce swaps out the jarred sauce for a quick buttery topping of cherry tomatoes and wine. Use the best cheese ravioli you can find and enjoy these glorious flavors!
- 16 ounces fresh or frozen cheese ravioli (the best you can find!)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup white wine
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions. Right before the ravioli is done, scoop out one cup of the cooking water, drain, and return the ravioli to the pot.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the tomatoes, wine, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and simmer until the tomatoes begin to soften, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add butter and stir until it is melted into the sauce. Drizzle in some of the reserved pasta water if you need a little more liquid in the sauce.
- Gently toss the ravioli with the tomato mixture and parsley. Divide among warmed plates and serve!
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying!