This easy recipe for strawberry cheesecake bites gives a bite-sized taste of creamy cheesecake, all nestled into a sweet juicy strawberry. It’s the perfect way to enjoy the flavor of summertime strawberries along with a scrumptious hint of one of your favorite cakes…and even a hint of graham cracker crust!
- 12 good sized strawberries
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 graham cracker square, crushed into fine crumbs
- Rinse strawberries, dry and cut the stem and leaves off so that the pink and white ring inside the strawberry is visible.
- Using that ring as a guide, core out the inside of the strawberry. Put the strawberries cut-side down on a paper towel while you make the filling.
- Put the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl and beat with a mixer until fully combined and fluffy. A hand mixer works best for this because of the small amount being mixed.
- Fill each strawberry with the cream cheese mixer. You can use a frosting bag with a decorative tip if you want to be super fancy, or you can just fill them with a spall spoon or butter knife. Either way will taste just a good!
- Sprinkle some graham cracker crumbs on the top of each berry and put them in the fridge for an hour or so to chill and get a little firmer.
- Now eat! Bet you can’t eat just one!