This recipe for easy cannoli cream with fresh berries takes traditional cannoli ingredients and lightens them up into a fun and fast dessert. Dreamy cannoli cream surrounded by your favorite berries and sprinkled with enough graham crackers to give it a happy crunch!
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 3 cups fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries and blackberries all work!)
- 2 graham crackers, crumbled
- Mint sprigs for garnish (optional)
- Pour the cream into a bowl and whip until soft peaks start to form. Set aside.
- Put ricotta, confectioner’s sugar and vanilla in another bowl and mix until well combined, about a minute or so.
- Fold the whipped cream and the mini chocolate chips into the ricotta mixture.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the cannoli cream on each plate. Surround the cream with a ring of berries and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Garnish with a sprig of mint and serve!
This recipe is super quick, and it is best if you make it right before you plan to serve it. You can make it ahead if you need to, just be sure to let it come to room temperature before you dish it up so it is soft and creamy.