This easy recipe for sheet pan chicken nicoise salad combines roasted chicken and potatoes with a healthy selection of fresh vegetables for a colorful, flavorful summer supper that everyone will love!
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 pound baby potatoes, cut in halves
- ½ cup olive oil
- Pinch each of salt and pepper
- ½ pound green beans, trimmed
- Juice and zest from one lemon
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 hardboiled eggs, cut in halves
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a rimmed sheet pan with foil.
- Toss the chicken breasts and potatoes with 1/8 cup of the olive oil. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and toss again. Spread the chicken and potatoes in a single layer on the sheet pan and roast until chicken is done and potatoes are tender, about 25-30 minutes. Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes under foil.
- While the chicken is cooking, cook the green beans in simmering salted water until just done, about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Shake up the rest of the olive oil with the mustard, lemon juice and zest, along with another pinch of salt and pepper.
- Time to assemble! Cut the chicken into slices and arrange on plates (or all on one big platter if you prefer!). Surround the chicken with the potatoes, green beans and tomatoes. Drizzle the lemon dressing over everything. Scatter parsley and capers on top, grind on a little fresh pepper and serve!