This easy recipe for mustard lime roasted salmon calls for only 6 ingredients and can be on your dinner table in less than 30 minutes!
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 pound boneless salmon filet
- 3 tablespoons grainy mustard (see note)
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 450 and line a rimmed baking dish with parchment paper.
- Mix the sour cream and one tablespoon of spicy brown mustard together and spread it over the salmon. Place the salmon on the prepared baking dish and roast for 15 minutes.
- Cut the lime in half, and squeeze the juice from one half into a small bowl and mix with the grainy mustard. Cut the other half of the lime into wedges.
- When the salmon comes out the oven, spread the lime juice mixture over the top of it. Using 2 forks, pull it into chunks, sprinkle with chives and serve!
If you want a milder taste, use grainy mustard in place of the spicy brown mustard when you are making the sour cream mixture.