This easy recipe for cauliflower fritters cooks up cauliflower into a crispy, cheesy delicious veggie side dish that the whole family will love!
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup regular or almond flour
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, plus extra for sprinkling
- Vegetable oil for greasing the pan
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add cauliflower and simmer until tender, about 8-10 minutes. Drain and let cool for 10 minutes. Chop or pulse in food processor into small chunks.
- Mix chopped cauliflower, egg, flour, cheese and salt together until well mixed. Scoop out fritter mixture in 1/4 cup amounts and add to skillet or griddle.
- Flatten gently into pancake shape and cook until golden brown on one side, about 4-5 minutes. Gently flip and cook until golden on the other side.
- Remove and sprinkle with sea salt and enjoy!