This simple recipe for easy goat cheese truffles is the quick and scrumptious appetizer recipe you’ve been looking for! Grab some goat cheese and get ready for them to disappear.
- 8 ounces of your favorite goat cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1–2 slices of bread, any kind
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 chopped fresh parsley
- Break off small pieces (about 1 inch or so) of the goat cheese and roll them between your palms to make little balls. Place on a cookie sheet or plate while you make the bread crumbs.
- Whirl the bread in your food processor for a few seconds until it is in fine crumbs.
- Pour the olive oil into a skillet and heat over medium high heat. Add the bread crumbs and stir until they are a nice crispy golden brown. Pour into a shallow bowl and stir in a pinch each of salt and pepper and let them cool down for about 5 -10 minutes. Stir in parsley.
- Roll the goat cheese truffles in the bread crumbs, pressing them in slightly, and arrange on a pretty plate. If you are not serving them right away (or if you want them to have a firmer consistency), pop them in the fridge.