This easy recipe makes the best pimento cheese you have ever eaten. And this classic appetizer is just perfect for tailgate and holiday season!
- 8 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 four ounce jar sliced pimentos and their juice
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Chop the sliced pimentos until they are in small bits.
- Mix all ingredients (including the juice from the pimento jar) together and let the mixture sit in the fridge for an hour or two.
- Transfer the pimento cheese to a pretty bowl and serve with crackers and/or chopped veggies.