Chicken salad takes on a European flavor in this fresh summer recipe! Mediterranean chicken salad features feta cheese with tomatoes and green beans, spicy capers and aromatic oregano for a light and delicious spin on the classic lunchtime favorite.
- 4 chicken breasts, grilled and torn into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 cup really good olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pound cooked green beans
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Combine chicken in large bowl with oil and oregano. Cover and marinate for one hour.
- Add remaining ingredients, toss and season to taste with salt and pepper
- Serving Size: 4